Friday 21 October 2011

Composition... (Experimenting around).

This week I've been trying to frantically catch up with the weeks and topics that I have unfortunately missed. My Blog may be in a different order due to this, but I fully intend for it to make sense. So here I am, choosing to do compostion first .

So far I have learnt that the different aspects that all seem to make up the composition are: Lines, Patterns, Textures, Balance, A Frame Within A Frame, Shadows, Reflections, Focus, Colour, Angles ( high, low, tilted), Distance and The Rule Of Thirds. There are many layers to composing a good picture so I tried to brainstorm my ideas before I experimented with my new found obsession...My Camera! I made a list of places to visit in my car and a list of objects that came to mind for texture, patterns, reflections etc. The only aspect that I was a little unfamiliar with was The Rule Of Thirds. So I spent a little time researching this on the internet and I think I understand it....Maybe.

Having a new job, I have been trying to get used to my new shifts which means I havent finished taking all the different aspects yet as time is limited and it seems to take forever for the photos to load up onto my Blog ( which I'm trying to resolve). So I am going to have to add some now and then add some later on...

Here goes....

        
                                                           Angle, Pattern and Texture
                                                      Shutter Speed:1/30  F3.5  ISO 200



 


Pattern, Texture, Focus, Distance
Shutter Speed: 1/30  F 4.8  ISO 200



Pattern, Texture, Colour, Focus
Shutter Speed: 1/15  F8  ISO 1600
                                    
                                        
                                              
                                                    Reflections, Balance, Rule of Thirds
                                                    Shutter Speed: 1/4 F 6.3  ISO 800


                                                               Shadows, Distance.
                                                  Shutter Speed: 1/200  F 3.5  ISO 100



Textures, Focus, Lines and Patterns.
Shutter Speed: 1/60 F5.3 ISO 3200



Pattern, Texture, Focus and Angles.
Shutter Speed: 1/5 F6.3 ISO 400

                                        
                                       
                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment